CUSTOM VIDEO ORDERS
Is there something you’ve always wanted to see, but have never found anywhere? Why not have DFP make it for you?
HOW IT WORKS
TYPES OF PROJECTS
There are two different types of customs. This is based on the ability of DFP to be properly compensated:
1. Standard Custom Video: Less expensive than Special Order Videos, Standard Custom Videos must meet all the following requirements:
– There must be at least one nude female role.
– The storyline must be in the Embarrassed Nude Female, Adult School, or Practical Jokes categories.
– The video cannot involve fluid transfer or anything else that would require talent testing.
2. Special Order Video: Since DFP will not be able to sell the video in order to be compensated, there will be a fee as well as the normal production costs.
THE PLANNING STAGE
Once the price has been agreed to, payment will need to be made. When payment has been received, the scheduling, buying any required wardrobe and/or props, and securing locations if needed. Once the shoot has been scheduled you will receive regular notifications regarding progress.
DFP usually schedules monthly, so if a month has already been scheduled, then unless the performer (or combination of performers) that you want is already scheduled, then the video will usually be shot the following month.
Custom orders are priced by production time, not running time. Other factors will be content desired, costs for any wardrobe & props, and if a specific performer has unique rates for work.
– As mentioned above, a Standard Video that DFP produces for a client will only cost the price of production. DFP will get compensation by adding the video to the market catalogue. However, if for some reason DFP is unable to add a video to its catalogue (such as a customer wishing to have the only copy, or it not being in a category DFP produces in) then compensation will need to be included in the cost.
You are commissioning DFP to produce a video to your specifications and will receive the first (or only) copy of that video before it is made available to the general public. However, DFP retains ownership and copyright of the video and is the only party authorized to make it available to the public. This also applies to purchases of videos from DFP’s retail sites by the way.
Yes, you may get a cheaper price elsewhere. As a consumer you have the right to shop where you please. However, remember that classic warning: “caveat emptor”. If you want something that’s story-intensive or detailed though, then you won’t go wrong with DFP.
You can contact DFP about your custom video here.
SCHEDULED PERFORMERS FOR FEBRUARY
PERFORMER CONTENT LIMITS
(WITHIN AN HOUR OF THE DFP STUDIO)
(AVAILABLE WHEN FLYING IN)
SPECIAL OFFERS FROM DFP
Here is where you can see if any traveling models are currently scheduled, as well as any special offers available at DFP
MAKE SURE TO KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!
NO ANNOUNCEMENTS RIGHT NOW
*DFP Productions, LLC reserves the right to decline any custom video order for any reason.
**Although as accurate as possible based on previous experience, DFP Productions, LLC makes no guarantees regarding performer availability as such matters are beyond company control. DFP Productions, LLC will make every effort to insure custom video orders are completed as quickly as possible.